Police Department Careers
Crime Scene Investigations (Evidence Technicians) Job Description
- Respond to major crime scenes to photograph, collect, package and preserve evidence
- Process evidence in Crime Lab for latent and trace evidence.
- Maintaining the Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) network
- Maintaining the National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN)
- Testify as experts in court.
- Work closely with other local, state and federal agencies in the region
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have information about a crime? You can submit an annonymous tip.
Learn about Career Opportunities with the Rocky Mount Police Department.
The Rocky Mount Chief of Police oversees four major divisions in addition to other staff.