Police Department Careers
Traffic Enforcement Crash Reconstruction Unit Job Description
- Conducts patrols in various areas focusing on traffic violations
- Investigates serious/fatal vehicle crashes
- Operates speed measuring equipment (Radar/Lidar)
- Prepares and submits citations, reports, and other documents
- Preforms traffic studies in complaint/problem areas
- Makes presentations to community groups regarding traffic safet
- Participates in Departmental and Multi-Jurisdictional traffic enforcement efforts
Want to learn more? Get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have information about a crime? You can submit an annonymous tip.
The Rocky Mount Chief of Police oversees four major divisions in addition to other staff.