Services: Rocky Mount Area Youth Council
The Rocky Mount Area Youth Council is a forum for area high school students in grades 9 through 12 to identify and address youth related issues and problems. Members will be allowed to:
- Serve as an advisor for youth affairs to local government;
- Serve as a line of communication between the youth and adults of the area;
- Initiate and organize community projects and programs that benefit the youth in the area plus participate in existing community service events;
- Represent the Rocky Mount Area at State Leadership and Community Service Conferences;
- Participate in the Youth Legislative Assembly, Governor’s Page Program, and other state sponsored activities; and
- Represent the interest of youth in your school, organization or neighborhood.
Meetings are held every third Wednesday @ 6:00 p.m, from September through June, at City Hall.
To fill out theRocky Mount Area Youth Council Registration Form Click Here
City Administration Bldg.
331 South Franklin Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27802