Services: Rocky Mount Area Youth Council
The Rocky Mount Area Youth Council is a forum for area high school students in grades 9 through 12 to identify and address youth related issues and problems. Members will be allowed to:
- Serve as an advisor for youth affairs to local government;
- Serve as a line of communication between the youth and adults of the area;
- Initiate and organize community projects and programs that benefit the youth in the area plus participate in existing community service events;
- Represent the Rocky Mount Area at State Leadership and Community Service Conferences;
- Participate in the Youth Legislative Assembly, Governor’s Page Program, and other state sponsored activities; and
- Represent the interest of youth in your school, organization or neighborhood.
For more information about the Youth Council please click here to view the brochure.
Meetings are held every third Wednesday @ 6:00 p.m, from September through June, at City Hall.
To fill out the Rocky Mount Area Youth Council Registration Form Click Here
City Administration Bldg.
331 South Franklin Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27802