Parks & Recreation
Denton Street Pool
1434 Denton Street
Rocky Mount, NC 27801
Please note: calls are only answered during normal operating hours listed below; do not leave voice messages.
Memorial Day Weekend – May 29-31
Saturday, Sunday and Monday: 1-5 p.m.
Early Season (SATURDAY ONLY)
Saturday, June 5: 1-5 p.m.
Regular Season – June 7 – Aug. 7
Monday – Saturday: 1 – 5 p.m.
Late Season (SATURDAY ONLY) – Aug. 8 – Sept. 6
Saturday: 1-5 p.m.
Labor Day Weekend – Sept 7-9
Saturday and Monday: 1-5 p.m. (Closed Sunday)
All swim lessons are taught in accordance to the standards of the American Red Cross learn to swim program. This class will allow students to progress at their own pace in their level and acquire skills to progress to next level. The program is for ages 6 and up. All sessions include a free pass to use the pool during your two-week swim lesson. Please contact the Rocky Mount Senior Center at 252-972-1152.
- Limited to 15 students per session
- 6 years old and up
- $40.00 resident; $60.00 non-resident
- Session 1: June 14 – June 25: 9-10 a.m.; 6-7 p.m.
- Session 2: July 5 – July 16: 9-10 a.m.; 6-7 p.m.
Cost: $40.00 per per city resident; $60.00 per non-city resident
Available Saturdays ONLY: 6-8 p.m.
Anyone interested in renting the pool should call 252-972-1152, or email email@example.com.
- No amplified sound allowed (No DJs or loud radios)
- City Residents: $250.00 for two hours.
- Non-Residents: $300.00 for two hours. Individuals interested in renting the facility should contact Brian Harrell at 252-972-1562 to check availability. Do not contact the pool’s main number regarding rentals.
Eight 25-yard competitive lanes
State of the art bath house, including a family dressing area